Northgate Academy offers online high school courses on a rolling enrollment basis. This means that students can enroll now and get started in their online courses the very next day. Call us anytime to discuss courses offerings with a friendly enrollment counselor at 1-800-339-7132. Online courses are available anytime, 7-days a week, 24-hours a day and from any location in the world.
Northgate Academy graduation requirements are as follows:
Standard High School Diploma – 21.5 credits
Advanced High School Diploma – 24 credits
*All university-bound students are encouraged to take SAT/ACT standardized tests.
As an AdvancED school, we follow the State credit requirements for high school graduation.
*All textbooks are in digital format and included in the cost of the program.
English – 4 Units (Any 4 courses)
Math – 3 Units (Any 3-4 courses)
Science – 3 Units (Any 3 courses)
Social Studies – 3.5 Units (Any 4.0 courses)
Health .5 Units / PE .5 Units
- Health in a Christian Perspective *Required
Electives – 7.0 Units
- Book of Revelation
- Bible Doctrines
- Jesus and His Followers
- Kings of Israel
- Family & Consumer Science
- Life Management Under God
- Spanish I
- Spanish II
- Art History
- Introduction to Business
- Personal Finance
- Health and Personal Fitness
**Students may also take any courses offered at Excel High School at no additional charge.
* College-bound students are encouraged to take SAT/ACT standardized tests. Our national CEEB code for SAT/ACT is 240003. Our school code must be provided to the testing center for Northgate Academy to receive test results.
Call us for more information at 1 (800) 339-7132 or Enroll Now.