If you want to take control of your child’s education, Northgate Academy can put you in the driver’s seat. We put you in control of your child’s education by offering an online high school diploma program, with curricula that meets both State and National Standards, supported by a caring and nurturing staff.
Why Choose Northgate Academy?
If you are wondering why you should homeschool with Northgate Academy, the answer is pretty simple: high quality, faith-based courses, flexibility, and affordability. Our curriculum is entirely self-paced, which means that you and your child are in complete control of your child’s education.
Depending on your child’s specific needs, your child can progress at a pace that best suits their learning objectives. We realize that every child is unique and learns at their own pace. The Northgate Academy homeschool program recognizes and respects the individuality of every student. With no set schedule or imposed “seat time”, your child can learn independently and at a pace that works for them. Students under the age of 18 are required to complete a minimum of 15-20 hours per week to complete with your State compulsory attendance laws.
Northgate Academy offers the best of both worlds. We offer your child a high school diploma that is recognized and will be accepted at colleges, but as a parent, you still have the control of being a homeschooled family. This helps you fully understand and participate in your child’s education.
Partnering with Northgate Academy Online can also limit and reduce State reporting requirements that are typically associated with homeschool. Our State Certified instructors will partner with you to ensure your child receives the best-homeschooled education.
Whatever your reason is for choosing to homeschool, Northgate Academy is the perfect solution. Our homeschool program allows you to:
- Share in the learning process with your child and plan for best outcomes
- Monitor and track your child’s progress daily
- Be creative by integrating other learning opportunities into the school day such as taking field trips and focusing on areas that are especially interesting to your high school student (Keeping a child interested helps to support your child’s learning)
- Allow your homeschooler to take part in extracurricular activities of their choice outside of their online studies
- Work with your child and instructor to identify and improve any problem areas that may go unnoticed in a traditional high school
- Escape the peer pressure and social anxiety, bullying and social pressures that often occur in a traditional high school setting
- Cater to your child’s health or religious needs
- Save time and gas and other transportation costs associated with traditional high school
- Limit the worry of other problems associated with public school (violence in schools are on the rise)
- Homeschool is a safe and nurturing environment
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11
- English 12
- Integrated Algebra
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Science Matter & Energy
- World Geography
- World History
- U.S. History
- Health in a Christian Perspective
- Book of Revelation
- Bible Doctrines
- Jesus and His Followers
- Kings of Israel
- Family & Consumer Science
- Life Management Under God
- Spanish I
- Spanish II
- Art History *Required
Click here to review the curricula and course descriptions.
*Please note that some courses may require a hardcopy textbook, which would be shipped to the student at no cost.
Ready to get started today? Click Here and get started now or call us today at 1-800-339-7132.